Trick-or-Treating and Exclusive Character Moments Every Saturday + Sunday
Through Halloween at the Family-Friendly Event
Starting this weekend through Halloween, families will experience the spooky, kooky fun of one of the only kid-friendly Halloween events in Central Florida! At LEGOLAND® Florida Resort’s Brick or Treat, guests will enjoy safe, contactless trick-or-treating with plenty of candy, seasonal shows and exclusive LEGO® characters in the ultimate kids Halloween celebration—and, it’s all included in general admission.
Safety First…. And Always!
- NEW! Virtual line launches on the official LEGOLAND Florida® Mobile App this weekend! Now, guests can join the virtual line for some of our most popular attractions and build some extra play into their day – save their space in line and be free to enjoy the rest of the theme park until they get a notification that it’s time to return and ride! Social distancing has never been easier or more fun.
- Our trick-or-treating locations have been thoughtfully planned to allow extra spacing for families and contactless distribution of candy.
- In addition to social distancing, all employees at these stations will wear face coverings (masks and/or face shields) and gloves, and all character/performer interactions will be staged using generous spacing, of six feet or more, and elevated platforms.
- Since our reopening on June 1, LEGOLAND Florida Resort has safely welcomed families to play in our parks and stay in our resorts with enhanced health and safety measures, including more than 200 hand sanitizer locations, cashless payments, temperature checks upon arrival, and consistent cleaning practices.
- Guests can read more about how LEGOLAND is making it safe to play at https://www.legoland.com/florida/ways-we-are-making-it-safe-to-visit/
Event Dates with Extended Hours
Brick or Treat runs Saturdays and Sundays in October through Halloween: Oct. 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25 and 31.
NEW! As an extra safety measure to help manage social distancing, LEGOLAND has extended its hours for Brick or Treat event dates. The theme park is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on all event dates with character experiences and spooky shows throughout the day. Trick-or-treating candy stations will run from 1 to 6 p.m. LEGOLAND Water Park will be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on event dates. Guests are encouraged to check LEGOLANDFlorida.com for any park hour updates.
NEW! Candy chutes make trick-or-treating even sweeter this year! Trick or treat yo’ self to some candy from a distance! Parents can confidently set out with their costumed kiddos on their candy quests to six outdoor, themed trick-or-treating locations that have been thoughtfully planned to allow extra spacing for families and contactless distribution of candy with the use of candy chutes.
The fun keeps coming with the spirited performance of fan-favorite shows with throughout the day on all nine event dates.
The Groovin’ Graveyard
A graveyard comes to life with ghoulish delight, after musical spirits are awakened from their eternal slumber. Get ready to groove as this haunted group drums up some skele-fun!
A Candy-Coated Curse
It’s Halloween night, and some curious trick-or-treaters have ventured into City Hall to find themselves in sticky situation. Join them as they sing and dance their way through solving A Candy-Coated Curse in this live show!
LEGO® Monster Moments
This year’s event also celebrates the return of character experiences to LEGOLAND Florida with a spooky squad of characters that guests can only see during Brick or Treat. This creepy-cool lineup includes classic monsters with a LEGO® twist, like Rockin’ Frankenstein, Mummy, and Lord Vampyre, as well as LEGO favorites including Scarecrow, Spider Lady, Brickbeard and more! All character and performer interactions will be staged using generous spacing, of six feet or more, and elevated platforms– the perfect chance to score some exclusive spooky selfies!
LEGO® Builds and Don’t-Miss Photo Stops
LEGO fans can help craft an enormous LEGO® mosaic masterpiece brick by brick in LEGO® Kingdoms or challenge their friends in a ghostly pirate shipwreck-themed competition build to win LEGO® prize packs! Each child participating in the LEGO® build activities will receive pre-bagged set of bricks to join in on the fun.
Boo-tiful photo stops lurk around every corner! These “insta-worthy” locations include:
- A giant LEGO® Hearse near The Big Shop—this LEGO® Model was built with more than 280,000 bricks!
- The Jammin’ Jacks pumpkin heads across from the LEGO® Hearse
- A 10-foot tall ghost model near LEGOLAND Fun Town Theater
- And, our fan favorite LEGO® Pumpkin— guests can stand inside this giant gourde—in DUPLO® Valley
NEW! Delight in devilish desserts like the all-new “Vampypre ShaDOUGH,” an edible chocolate chip cookie dough topped with sprinkles and candy at Firehouse Ice Cream in LEGO® City. For a limited time, enjoy Granny’s Harvest Apple Fries with pumpkin ice cream, or grab a bag of Mummy’s Snack Mix for a sweet and salty mix of caramel corn, Chex Mix, marshmallows and candy as a treat on the go to your next roller coaster ride!
This can’t-miss event, along with our upcoming Holidays at LEGOLAND®, starting in November, is included with general admission and Awesome, Awesomer and Awesomest Annual Passes, starting at $12/month with no small down payment. The Awesomer Pass grants you unlimited admission to the Theme Park and Water Park with no blockout dates. For more information, visit LEGOLANDFlorida.com