ENDODONTIST – Apopka Endodontics – Hero in saving teeth!
We Care: Who is excited about getting a Root Canal? – Easy answer, nobody!
“As an Endodontist my top priority is to ensure patient care and solace – assuring our patients will trust our Dental Team to also care for their family and friends” – Ericka Ferguson DMD
Root canals are done out of necessity and let me assure you, fear and dread are always accomplices. My team knows all about dental anxiety. When a Dentist refers a patient we have a responsibility, to both the patient and referring Dentist, to provide the very best care in a compassionate environment delivered with sincere empathy.
Apopka Endodontics Team: The initial composition of my staff and their continued evaluation for improvement is professional and deliberate. We are focused at nothing less than superior patient service. From the time we answer the phone, to scheduling the procedure, to post procedure follow up the next day – prompt, friendly and caring service is how we measure ourselves. Dr. Ferguson and her dedicated professional team will deliver the personal touch. “We work hard at making what can be an unpleasant experience pleasant, we clearly understand our responsibility to both the patient and the referring Dentist”.
About Dr. Ferguson’s practice:
Office – warm, friendly, relaxing – tuned for patient calmness & comfort. Heated chairs with a massager. Jazz. Movies.
Latest Technology – 3-D CBCT cone beam digital radiography, high powered surgical operating microscopes, latest in sterilization techniques
Services – Non Surgical Root Canal therapy, Non Surgical Re-treatments, Apicoectomies, Dental Trauma Care, and Internal Bleaching
About Dr. Ferguson:
• Started as a Dental Assistant while in High School
• College of the Bahamas – Nassau, Bahamas
• Grinnell College – Grinnell, IA – dual degrees: Biology and Economics
• Tufts University College of Dental Medicine – Boston, MA. Graduated Suma Cum Laude 2004 with a Doctorate of Dental Medicine. Achieved the prestigious dental Omicron Kappa Upsilon award in both her Junior and Senior years for academic excellence graduating with focus on Geriatric Dentistry.
• Practiced general dentistry for seven years before pursuing her passion, Endodontics
• University of Florida College of Dentistry Department of Endodontics graduate 2013 and first African American female endodontic graduate.
About Seeking Knowledge: In 2018 she attended the International Dental Association of Traumatology Conference in San Diego, California where she obtained the latest updates in traumatology. Continuing education classes are attended multiple times a year through Spear Institute and American Academy of Endodontics.
About Community Service: For the past 5 years, she has partnered with the University of Florida College of Dentistry to provide free dental care to over 350 school children in Andros, Bahamas. Teaching children how to prevent cavities and then continued follow up with the same group year after year to cement good dental hygiene is personally rewarding to Dr. Ferguson. “Our patients become family.”-Dr. Ericka Ferguson
When she is not working, Dr Ferguson enjoys time with her 9 year-old son, travel, Salsa, reading, and Karate.