5979 Vineland Rd. Suite 101
Orlando, FL 32819
518 Cypress Pkwy.
Kissimmee, FL 34759
Orthopaedic Surgeon To Optimotion Orthopaedics
Minimally invasive, muscle sparing joint replacement of the hips and knees; robotic assisted joint replacement; shoulder replacement; arthroscopic surgeries; fracture care.
• Gonzaga University, Bachelor of Science in Biology
• Creighton University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
• University of Kansas School of Medicine, 5 years of Orthopedic Residency
• Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, MD, 1 year of advanced training in complex Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement Fellowship
• Board-Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
• Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
• Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS)
• Member of American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
Being a good husband to my wife and a father and role model to our two beautiful daughters.
• Overcoming obstacles to accomplish my goal of being an orthopedic surgeon when I came to the United States at the age of 15.
• Traveling to third world countries (Vietnam, Zambia, Peru & Guatemala) with various faith-based organizations for medical missions and joint replacement surgeries.
WHAT SETS US APART:
Optimotion Orthopaedic is a pioneer in ground-breaking joint replacement techniques and developer of the LATERAL (side incision) muscle-sparing approach to total knee replacement. We also perform robotic assisted hip and knee replacement. Through our minimally invasive and robot assisted joint techniques, patients experience quicker recovery and successful postoperative outcomes. Most patients resume normal daily activities within 2-4 weeks versus standard joint replacement surgeries which require months of recovery.
Steve V. Nguyen, MD; Nam Dinh, MD; Jean R. Fairchild, PA-C; Amanda L. Rogan, PA-C; Marilyne Etienne, PA-C.