Magazine trim size: 9”x 10.875″
• Trim size: 9” x 10 .875”
• Bleed: 1/8” to 1/4″ all sides
• Platemaking: Computer-to-plate, 150-line screen, elliptical dot
• Printing: web offset, SWOP tolerances
DIGITAL AD REQUIREMENTS
Materials should be submitted as a PDF. PDF/X1a is the preferred file format. Application files such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, QuarkXpress, and Pagemaker are not acceptable.
• All high-res images and fonts must be included when the file is created.
• Use only Type 1 fonts, not TrueType. Images must be CMYK or grayscale, TIFF, or EPS 300 dpi. No RGB or JPEG images should be used.
• Files should be right reading, portrait mode, 100% size with no rotations, and include all standard trim, bleed, and center marks outside of the live image area.
Style Magazine is published 10X per year, with combined July/August and December/January double issues.
407. 258. 3616 | email@example.com