2 cups milk (of your choice)
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons Red food coloring
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
2-3 Heart shaped marshmallows
• Place milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and chocolate chips in a saucepan set over medium heat.
• Whisk frequently until the cocoa powder and sugar have dissolved, the chocolate chips have melted, and the mixture is hot (do not boil).
• Add the Bailey’s and vanilla extract and stir until heated through.
• Now add the red food coloring, and stir.
• Transfer to mugs and serve immediately. Top with heart shaped marshmallows.