“Through education, empowerment and unprecedented attention to detail, I’m redefining the patient dental experience. I recognize, for many, just walking through the front can be traumatic. Therefore, I’ve designed the most “un-dental,” dental experience. One that calms, soothes, supports and delights every patient who enters. I’m honored to be the catalyst for my patients who are ready to step into a higher version of themselves and believe that I’m the person who can guide their journey—and I’m committed to giving them something to look forward to and smile about.”
7450 Dr. Phillips blvd. Ste. 200 Orlando, FL 32819
All About Beautiful Smiles
Dr. Tejumade St Matthew-Daniel’s passion and heart centered mission as CEO, The Smile Architect and Chief Experience Connoisseur of All About Beautiful Smiles is turning patients ages 35-85 with hopeless smiles into Transformed and Confident versions of themselves in as little as 2 visits!
She has helped over 10,000 patients get over their dental fears, get the care they need and have the smile of their dreams so they can Smile Confidently, Eat Comfortably and Kiss Passionately!
The All About Beautiful Smiles family of services includes Dental Implants, where you can replace old fashioned, worn out dentures in a single day; Cosmetic dentistry, helping you achieve the brilliant dazzling smile you’ve always wanted; Emergency Dentistry , where you can be seen the same day, and The Beautiful Smile Membership, that gives access to outstanding dental care at a fraction of the cost.
She authored the highly praised book “The Delightful Dental Experience 2.0: A Guide to Getting the Smile of Your Dreams Now!”
She has been named one of the top 9 women making a difference in Orlando. She is committed to her community and ensuring that those less fortunate have access to dental care. Every year they do a Free Transformational and Dental Day where those who normally can’t afford top quality dental care can come and receive the help they need free of charge. This year will be the 9th year anniversary of this event and even though our new normal has put in restrictions on crowd gatherings, they came up with a creative way of still fulfilling this commitment.
She is also the creator of the (Un)Dental Experience, an approach to dentistry which redefines patient expectations and is all about removing the fear and anxiety patients feel about going to the dentist. She also pioneered the Dental Buzzzz, a dental anesthesia sting alleviating tool that’s currently being enjoyed by patients of her practice.
She recently received The Authority in Outstanding Dental Experience Award, and Was recoginzed as being in the top 1% of dentists with Masters from ICOI – the most recognized world authority in Implant education.
Her company has been voted Orlando’s Top Dentist from 2012-2020 and won the Reader’s Choice Award by Orlando Style Magazine. They have over 450 5-star reviews on Google with more being added every day.
Ivy league educated:
• University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
• Published author
• The Delightful Dental Experience 2.0: A Guide to Getting the Smile of Your
• Voted Orlando’s Top Dentist from
• Reader’s Choice Award by Orlando Style Magazine
• Named Top Nine Women Making a Difference in Orlando
• The Authority in Outstanding Dental Experience Award
• Founder of the “un-dental,” dental experience. A transformational experience that turns the traditional patient experience upside down
• 1% of dentists with Master’s from ICOI the most recognized world authority in Implant education.
• High Commitment to Personal Development
• High-commitment to continuous learning and accreditation
• Values based business owner
• Transformational leader
• Commitment to Mindset mastery and the connection/ correlation between belief, fears, decisions and action
• Philanthropic commitment to community and ensuring that those less fortunate have access
• Committed to studying successful companies and implementing winning strategies within my own organization
• Commitment to working with mentors/ and coaches
• Commitment to mentor and coach others.